The company HUS Ltd was founded in 1990, headquartered in Plovdiv, with main activity Steel trading and manufacturing of steel products. It is a family business entity and has achieved significant development after 1998.
Over the years the company has invested in technological equipment, brand new and modern warehouses. The wide range of steel products and large quantities on stock allow to be satisfied the steel products demand in many areas – construction, engineering, further processing, industrial equipment etc.
In 2012 the company has acquired the factory Balkancar Record – Danube, located in the city of Lom which facility is under process of recovery and preparation for installing of the newest production capacity - production lines for electrically welded tubes and pipes with diameters of f10mm to f219mm, square and rectangular profiles with dimensions from 10x10mm to 150x150mm and wall thicknesses from 1 to 8 mm.
The total area of the factory is 200 000m2 including 65 000m2 covered area, allowing the development of tubes and pipes production.
In 2013 Hus Ltd purchased from Kloeckner Germany AG the oldest Bulgarian company for distribution of metals Metalsnab, and subsequently renamed the enterprise into Metalsnab Bulgaria without changing its main activity.
Export (International Trade Department)
- From the beginning of 2012 until the middle of 2013 the international trade department of the company has achieved several times increase in turnover with foreign contractors
- HUS Ltd becomes one of the major players on the market of metal products in the Balkans and steadily increases the number and scope of its international partners
- The company has strong presence on the international markets with its successful export activity. HUS Ltd. actively trades with Eastern European countries like Romania, Serbia, Macedonia, Kosovo, Greece, Poland, and with countries from Central Europe - Croatia, Hungary, Austria
The new production facilities will be of high quality and to a certain extend intended for export to Central and Western Europe
The company has:
- 14 warehouses, commercial and industrial facilities with over 600 000m2 total area, of which approximately 200 000m2 covered areas
- Over 70,000 tons of available metal stock
- Energetic and qualified team ready to meet and respond to customer needs
- More than 50 heavy-lift trucks, which allows fast and quality delivery to the client
- Financial capacity and liquidity to undertake on time all the obligations to suppliers and partners
- Technical equipment for production of various steel products and billets (see Menu Products)
- The company's market share is at about 20%, which explicitly defines HUS Ltd as a leader on the domestic market.