We would like to inform you that:
HUS Ltd, VAT No 115259725 is a controller of personal data under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament (the General Data Protection Regulation).
Contact details relating to the protection of personal data:
HUS Ltd, VAT No 115259725
Plovdiv, 4000, Plovdiv-Sever 64А
DPO : Dimitar Plostakov
et seq. Tel: + 35932233094
et seq. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data to contact you in filling in the forms, by telephone or email, we treat as confidential. The particulars which must at least collect your name and contact details (telephone and/or email) and optional may gather and other data which determine the minimum required for the purpose of the processing. We use your data exclusively for a specific purpose, to process your request. The legal basis for the processing of personal data * * are used respectively Art. 6, paragraph 1 (b) or (f). Similar to our and your legitimate interest in this processing is driven by the desire to answer your inquiry, to address any issues arising and thus to safeguard and improve your client satisfaction. We clearly exclude the transfer of such data to third parties. Any personal data you submit to us in their enquiries (advice, recommendations, praise or criticism) in our website or by e-mail shall be erased or anonymised us not later than 90 days after the last recorded contact with you, should not arise subsequent processing for another purpose.
You are kindly requested to sent data for bank cards or special categories of personal data. This includes photographs, copies of original documents, national identity Identification Numbers (EGN) and others. Not process personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data. In the event of such data being sent, all communication will be deleted. In order to experience, we will contact you in case we need more information.
As regards the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to information stored us your personal data according to Article 15 of the Regulation;
- the right to request the rectification of incorrect data or supplement/update of the incomplete data pursuant to Article 16 of the Regulation;
- the right to obtain erasure of stored us your data pursuant to Article 17 of the Regulation;
- right to restriction of processing your data pursuant to Article 18 of the Regulation;
- the right to data portability under Article 20 of the Regulation;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data according to Article 21 of the Regulation;
- right to withdraw consent at any time, if the processing of personal data has a legal basis Art. 6 (1) (a) — agreement, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority - Commission for Personal Data Protection
Commission for Personal Data Protection:
- Address: Sofia 1592, Bul. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov" 2
- Centre for information and contacts — Tel. 02/91-53-518
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.cpdp.bg
This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or legal person to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action, depending on the content of that information is strictly prohibited. Any information provided in this email only belongs to the author and does not represent necessarily the property of the company.
Prior to print this email, think of the environment.
“personal data” shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, an identifiable individual (“data subject”); an identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by identifier such as the name, identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
* * “processing” shall mean any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, data or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;