HUS Ltd. is a family company established in 1990 and headquartered in the city of Plovdiv, Bulgaria. Its main activity is trade and manufacture of steel products for which it is greatly recognized and has a superior reputation among most companies in the country and Balkan region. Over the years the company has invested in technological equipment, brand new and modern warehouses and human capital development. The wide range of steel products and high volumes of stock enable the company to suffice the market's demand for steel goods in various fields – construction, engineering, processing, etc.
Some of the company's assets and advantages include:
- 14 warehouses, commercial, industrial and office facilities spreading on 1 600 000 m² of total area (200 000 m² covered area)
- over 120 000 metric tons of available metal on stock
- energetic and highly qualified team ready to meet and respond to customers' needs
- more than 50 heavy-lift trucks ensuring a prompt delivery
- financial capacity and liquidity which enables the company to undertake all its obligations to suppliers and partners in timely manner
- technical equipment for production of various steel products
- the company's market share is at about 20% which explicitly defines HUS ltd. as a leader on the domestic market
- HUS ltd. is one of the major players on the steel market on the Balkans and steadily increases the number and scope of its international partners
- the company has developed a successful export activity with presence on international markets and active trade with Eastern European countries like Romania, Serbia, Macedonia, Kosovo, Greece, Poland, and with countries from Central Europe - Croatia, Hungary and Austria.